Civil Plaintiff

Parents of electrocuted construction worker awarded $3.6M

A Texas jury awarded $3.6 million to the parents of a construction crewman who was electrocuted in 2017 while working on a White Oak restaurant.

Father of two little girls, Hayden Davis, 24, of Upshur County, was an apprentice electrician working on a restaurant in White Oak when he died while working with circuits that his parents’ lawyers argued were faulty. The incident occurred Sept. 27, 2017.

“He was electrocuted because some equipment had been bootlegged. The refrigeration system had been bootlegged.”

Read the source article at theolympian.com

    Leave a Review or Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Back to top button