Civil Plaintiff

Montana Jury Awards Widow $15 Million After Her Husband Died from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A Gallatin County jury a warded a woman with $15 million verdict on Wednesday after her new husband died from carbon monoxide poisoning at Rainbow Ranch Lodge in January 2021.

According to Beck, Amsden and Stalpes, this verdict “more than doubles” the county’s largest verdict.

Catharine and Lew Hudgens were found four days after checking into Rainbow Ranch Lodge for their honeymoon on January 11, 2021.

Read the source article at NBC Montana

Back to top button