Civil Plaintiff

Mother Files Negligence Lawsuit After Son is Left Unattended, Dies in Hospital

A Connecticut man who died in a hospital is now the subject of a lawsuit, filed by his mother.

She says her son’s death was a direct result of negligence by the staff.

23-year-old William Miller was reportedly brought to Yale New Haven Hospital on May 10, 2021 around 7 p.m.

He had apparently inhaled a white powder substance, which he believed had been laced with fentanyl.

Read the source article at local12.com

Leave a Review or Comment

Back to top button